3 Easy Baking Recipes For Beginners
This banana bread recipe is my favorite. It’s super easy to make and tastes delicious. You can make this in 15 mins with minimum ingredients.
- Banana Bread: Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour.
- 2 to 3 medium riped bananas.
- 1/3 cup butter, unsalted or salted, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C). Insert a toothpick to check, if it comes out clean then the banana bread is ready.
This Chocolate lava cake is so chocolaty and mouthlicious that you cant resist. Its the easiest and great dessert for the chocolate lovers.
- Chocolate Lava Cake: This molten chocolate mug cake bakes up moist and oh-so chocolatey and its eggless.
Ingredients: All purpose flour, milk, oil, vanilla extract, baking powder, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate.
- To start, stir some flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt. I combined everything right in my mug (16 ounces), but if you’re baking this in a smaller mug, you may want to mix everything together in a small bowl and then pour into your mug to cook.
- With a fork, whisk in some milk, oil, and vanilla extract. Stir so that there are no lumps and batter is smooth.
- Microwave for about 30-45 seconds on medium power and then remove from the microwave and add 1-2 chocolate squares or a tablespoon of chocolate chips in center of batter. No need to stir, as the chocolate will sink to the middle.
- Place back into microwave and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until cake as pulled away from edges and center is almost firm.
- Let cool for 2 minutes in microwave, then top with some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and dig in.
This Red velvet cup cake is super soft with a hint of vanilla and chocolate flavour, topped with cream cheese frosting. Its super and delicious and easy to make dessert for all the baking lovers.
- Red Velvet Cup Cake:
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 50g butter , softened
- 150g caster sugar
- 1 large egg , beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100ml buttermilk
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp red gel food colouring
For the cream cheese icing:
- 100g slightly salted butter , softened
- 225g icing sugar
- 100g full fat cream cheese , stirred to loosen
- STEP 1
Line a cupcake tin with 12 cupcake cases and set aside. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Sieve the flour, cocoa, bicarb and a pinch of fine salt into a medium bowl and mix to combine.
- STEP 2
- Using a stand mixer or an electric hand whisk, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then beat in the egg, vanilla, buttermilk, oil and vinegar until combined. Gradually mix the wet ingredients into the dried. Once combined, mix in the red food colouring until you have a deep red mix – the colour may vary depending on what brand you use.
- STEP 3
Divide the batter between the cupcake cases and bake for 15 mins, or until a skewer inserted into the centre of a cake comes out clean.
- STEP 4
While the cakes are cooling, make the icing. Beat together the butter and icing sugar using an electric whisk or by hand until pale and fluffy, about 3 mins, then beat in the cream cheese for a further 1-2 mins until well combined.
- STEP 5
Once the cakes are cool, use a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle to cover the cakes with the cream cheese icing, or dollop the icing on top using a spoon.